Meet Our Staff
D.H. John Kim, PharmD, FAARFM
John Kim is our head compounding pharmacist. His passion for patient care and compounding led him to Robinson Drug and Compounding Center.
- Doctor of Pharmacy with High Honors from Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University.
- Completed sterile and non-sterile compounding apprenticeship and ACPE accredited sterile training at Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) in Houston, TX.
- Full Fellow in Anti-Aging and Regenerative/Functional Medicine (FAARM) through American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Wellness / Nutrition / Age-Management Consultant
- Active member of New Jersey Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (NJACP) and International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- Completed DAN! Practitioner seminar
Kenneth Hodge, RPh
Ken Hodge is the former owner and staff pharmacist at Robinson Drug Shop. He specializes in community pharmacy relations, counseling patients on difficult pharmacy dosing and regimen problems using the “common sense” approach from his many years of experience. He also has a specialty of Diabetes Counseling.
- Graduated Rutgers College of Pharmacy 1972
- Certified Pharmacy Consultant, Rutgers College of Pharmacy.
- Certified Diabetes Specialty for Pharmacists, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and American Pharmacist Association (APhA)
- Certified Immunization Specialist, APhA