D.H. John Kim, PharmD, FAARFM
Pharmacist in Charge
John Kim is the owner and head clinical pharmacist. In 2012, his passion for patient care and compounding led him to Robinson Drug and Compounding Center.
- Doctor of Pharmacy with High Honors from Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University.
- Completed sterile and non-sterile compounding apprenticeship and ACPE accredited sterile training at Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) in Houston, TX.
- Full Fellow in Anti-Aging and Regenerative/Functional Medicine (FAARM) through American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Wellness / Nutrition / Age-Management Consultant
- Pharmacy Consultant for Imbue Botanicals
- Active member of New Jersey Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (NJACP)
- Active member of International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- Completed DAN! Practitioner seminar
- 2017 Recipient of the George Roentsch, R.Ph. Scholarship at PCCA International Serminar
- Awarded the 2019 Pharmacy Innovation Award by the Garden State Pharmacy Organization