LEAVE IT TO US TO HANDLE
Our patient care coordinator works on behalf of the patient and acts as a central point of contact between you, the doctor’s office and insurance companies. Our pharmacists will explain the correct administration of your medication and are always just a phone call away if you have any questions.
Personal Attention for Your Drug Therapy
- Education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- Personal one-on-one injection training from a pharmacist
- Address any concerns about side effects and adverse events
Conveniently Pick Up Medications
Pick up your specialty medications right here at Robinson Drug and Compounding Pharmacy or have them shipped to your home or doctor’s office for pick up.
We Work to Get Your Specialty Medications Quickly
Because specialty medications are typically very expensive, insurance companies may impose prior authorization or approval before use. We’ll help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost.
We Work Behind the Scenes for you by:
- Determining your insurance coverage and copay
- Utilizing manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost
- Enrolling you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs
- Transferring the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy, if necessary.
- Providing refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication