Meet Our Staff
D.H. John Kim, PharmD, FAARFM
Pharmacist in Charge
John Kim is the owner and head clinical pharmacist. In 2012, his passion for patient care and compounding led him to Robinson Drug and Compounding Center.
- Doctor of Pharmacy with High Honors from Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University.
- Completed sterile and non-sterile compounding apprenticeship and ACPE accredited sterile training at Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) in Houston, TX.
- Full Fellow in Anti-Aging and Regenerative/Functional Medicine (FAARM) through American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Wellness / Nutrition / Age-Management Consultant
- Active member of New Jersey Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (NJACP) and International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- Completed DAN! Practitioner seminar
Jillian Hocking, PharmD
Director of Specialty Division
- Doctor of Pharmacy from The Nesbitt School of Pharmacy at Wilkes University.
- Completed ACPE accredited sterile compounding training at Medisca.
- Bio-Identical (Natural) Hormone Therapy Specialist
- Active member of the New Jersey Pharmacists Association (NJPhA), the New Jersey Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (NJACP), and the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP).
- Registered immunization pharmacist with the state of New Jersey. Completed NJPhA immunization certificate program.
Scott Altman, RPh
Tina Davis, CPhT